Sunday, August 31, 2008

Home Alone !!! YESSS!!!

I got the whole house to myself this weekend until Monday (hopefully...) Well, it seems like im a pethatic loner but why do i like being alone at home ?? Sounds spooky living alone and scary, but.... nahh dont think too much..

I've alwiz loved having my own place, my own, kitchen, my own bathroom, living room... EVERYTING TO MYSELF.. NO IM NOT SELFISH.. but i just like everything to myself, where i can do ANYTHING AT ALL, without worrying that im sharing anything with anyone...and cleaniness is the MOST IMPORTANT to me in a house. I can definately NEVER live with someone who dont give a fuck about cleaniness and people who dont give a shit about what's happening around the house.

I've alwiz wanted a whole house to myself, and VERY IMPORTANTLY, have friends over for the weekend, EVERY WEEKEND.. aint that fun?? sounds really fun to me... well, sharing a place with a very very bestfriend of ours, who is clean, non-selfish, and a great friend when it comes to anything at all, yeaa that is great, at least i dont have to be lonely.

Right now i love this house im staying in. It wont be as homey as my home in Penang but im adapted to it. I love this place ESPECIALLY when i have the whole place to myself.. Love it.. alright im gonna enjoy the rest of my "loneliness" at home now.. tazz !!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This sounds alil....umm...YOU KNOW WHAT I WANNA SAY!!! WAHAHAHAHHAAA... =)

Ady said...

Hmmm...it has to be spooky at night..alone in a big place. You better hope something white and human like crawls through your window. =p then...when you scream and call for help or run out of your room,no one is there to help you.......

Why are you so selfish???!!! Want everything to yourself...

And another thing! There has to censorhip in your blog. How come they dont have the REPORT IT button like in facebook and friendster photos. They should put it..

P-A-T Rick said...

FUCK U BIG TIME ASSHOLES AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA