Thursday, October 23, 2008

Humans..... naturally cant get enough

its human nature that we just can't get enough of what we have. EVERYTHING counts... from love, to money to sex to.... just name it..

As a students, when we get good results compared to the previous one, we are still not happy.. coz its human nature.. we alwiz wants more eventhough its more than the previous one...

money is ONE THING everyone cant get enough of.... one day we got from poor, to being rich, we are still not happy, because, we naturally just want more.. we got rich over night, got our dream car, dream house, dream gadgets.. dream whatever, BUT IN THE END, WE STILL DONT FEEL WE GOT ENOUGH.. i dunno why but i guess its just human nature..

LOVE..SEX..LUST.. when we move up from step one, we are already rushing to the next step... we often wonders, ''why cant i get that person?" and we often fantasize bout that person, this and that and all.. BUT when we finally get what we want, something in us just tells us 'you have to get more if it'... and it just makes u want more... one time kiss, you will have bigger lust for the next one..... one time sex, you will have bigger lust for it.. we promise ourself its a ONE-TIME, but it doesnt stay.. we will WANT MORE...

i guess its just human nature to want more of everything goal we have already achieved... its bad, but also good in a way... guess the cure to it to only CONTROL OURSELVES!!

3 comments:

Mei Hsuan, Chen said...

You and sex, never ending, bloody whore. :P

Well yeah I agree, humans are never satisfied with whatever they have. Oh well, like you said, human nature. Not easy to change.

SuetNee said...

it's called GREED by the way.
Although I must say, not everyone CANNOT get enough of everything, what about Mother Theresa? what about Dalai Lama? what about Nelson Mandela? they've given up on wealth and fame to help the poor. Humans, it depends on how you view them. There are the greedy ones, there are the grateful ones and of course, the in-betweens. But the thing is, I've seen people battling death and won, and came back grateful that they're willing to let things go.

I don't think I can't get enough of money. Money can't give me brains. I don't think I can't get enough of good grades, I want to do better not because I wasn't happy, but because I wanna beat white pussy. I don't think I can't get enough of love, LOVE is LOVE. STOP comparing to lust, omg, which reminds me, WHY DO YOU KEEP TALKING ABOUT LUST? DO YOU WANNA GET LAID? One suggestion, ask Chernwen to stick that cane up your ass. It might help.
hahahahaha.

liz lkjhgfdsa said...

are you high? hahahah.

you need a chatbox patrick! :D