Thursday, October 2, 2008

My first Runway

The environment is tensed, and everyone around me is nervous. I was very very very nervous when they shouted 'guys, standby'. The nervousness hit me even more when it's my turn to walk out. Its just a metetr of seconds now. But the moment you hear the word 'go', that is where the excitement starts.

My first runway show was at the Cynna Bar@ Loft KL, i got to wear clothes from Ed Hardy, a well-known brand from the West. It was really fun, and it was a great experience, walking out there on the runway showing what you got on you. It takes your nerves away especially when u see alll familiar faces there cheering for u, and all the supports i got from all my friends from Penang to College mates to Australia !! i love u all for being there for me.. And michelle.. i love you so much for being there .. i feel so so so much 'im not alone' when ure there.. i really miss you..

In short, my first fashion runway show was incredibly exciting.. hope there will be more next time!!

1 comment:

Mei Hsuan, Chen said...

hHAHAHAHAAHAH! Runway wooooooo! :P Hahahaa.