Thursday, October 23, 2008

Rash's Birthday party last saturday night

Last Saturday was really fun.. it was Rash's birthday party... and there were LOTZ of people.... met some new friends.. great new friends... and the party was AWESOME... after the party Khai Xian came n fetched me , with lalitha n maalini inside thhe car.. we went all the way to harta mas for supper.... and then head over to lalitha's new condo... my god.... we went swimming the next day and it was FUCKING AWESOME.... my god i havnt swam in MONTHSSS since last yea end... my god..i cant wait for my next swim!!! it was a great weekend...but the weekday was hectic...

Rash's great Birthday party.. great late night out.. and great SWIM!!

2 comments:

JuLi said...

patrcik! i found ur blog :D linked you btw :)

JuLi said...

patrick*